[Miscellany]

Saturday, April 08, 2006

one of those meme thingies.

taken from bozoette

When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?- next time take your mascara off before bed.

When is the next time you will have sex?- jesus christ probably never o'clock.

What's a word that rhymes with 'DOOR'?- whore (yeah, sorry).

Favorite planet?- Either Mars or saturn. Mars is my astrological planet and it has aliens, while saturn has the cool jewellery around it.

Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?- #1. Hm, I can't even remember what she wanted.


What is your favorite ring on your phone?
- I hate all mobile phone ring tones. Firstly they're annoyingly screechy and secondly they stay in your head forever.

What shirt are you wearing?- black singlet top (it's actually my pjs).

Name the brand of shoes you�re currently wearing?- I'm not wearing any shoes.


Bright or Dark Room?
- It depends on what I want to achieve. If I'm writing something or trying to get work done I want a bright room. Otherwise warm, dark.

What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?- she's courageous and intelligent.

What were you doing at midnight last night? Having a tea, I think. I lead a very exciting life.


What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
- "Great, Mon it is then. [L] just confirmed she is in. Any prefs for where you want to go?"

Where is your letter box?- end of path.

What's a word that you say a lot?- "umm", "oh god" or "jesus christ". Basically given a chance to blaspheme, I will.

Who told you he/she loved you last?- FashionCousin.

Last furry thing you touched?- a kid brought a guinea pig to school. It was so cute!

How many drugs have you done in the last three days?- bcp x 3. Advil x 2.

How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?- none, isn't it all about digital now? I love polaroids though.

Favorite age you have been so far?- except for the almost nervous breakdown I had, I liked 19. Old enough and young enough at the same time. Though, if you asked me to name my worst year that would be it too..

Your worst enemy? myself.

What is your current desktop picture?- Well, it was a picture of Robin Tunney from the movie Cherish but somehow it dissapeared. I wish computers would communicate better and tell you why they do the things they do.

What was the last thing you said to someone?- "okay hon - take care bye".

If you had to choose between a million dollars or being able to fly, which would you choose?- ooo, I don't know. At this very moment, I'd actually love the money. I must be hormonal.


Do you like someone?
lol maybe.


The last song you listened to?
Reach Out, I'll be There - The Four Tops (it's still in my head).


If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?
I'd try to push them out of the way while at the same time trying to get myself out of the way. But knowing my luck it would result in me getting shot anyway.

If you could punch 1 person in the face who's in your life right now, who would it be? a certain work colleague who always has to make it alll about her.

What is the closest object to your left foot?- the heater. I know - singlet top and a heater, weird.

*edit*
personality test here are my results
this is pretty much spot on except for the trust thing.


Considerate Dreamer


Archives