[Miscellany]

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

dumb little meme

1. FIRST NAME: Marianne

2.WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nah, mum just liked the name apparently. Dad just went along with it like all good husbands would when faced with a woman who has just gone through 36 hours of labour.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? This weekend. It was a bit of a crying over spilt milk scenario.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? My handwriting changes with practically every sentence I write. In that case, ...I like one of those personalities.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I have no idea what lunch meat is? Can't you have any meat at any time? Why limit the meat? Are we being punished? Meat is good. Refuse to eat pork though. ewwwww pork.

6.KIDS? yeah 421 of them..oh you mean actually for me? More than 1 - less than the amount needed to upgrade to a SUV.

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course!

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I have both an online and offline journal. Aren't I a geek?

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM? nah, wadda ya reckon?

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep.

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I'm not the kind of person that can make a decision like that without actually being there. Maybe.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I was going to say coco pops but really I'm almost 30. You can't be almost 30 and like coco pops..so I'll say sultana bran or sustain but we'll all secretly know that it's coco pops and never mention it in public again, okay?

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? jesus christ no. I practically kick them off as I step inside the door. When I was in school I'd actually kick them off so they flew down the corridor and hit the wall at the other end like I was bowling with my feet.

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I pretty much think I can take anyone. I'll wrestle you and play real dirty. oh yes. But when it comes down to the punch I'm a weak arse who will say mercy within 5 seconds.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? choc mint, chocolate, lemon gelati.

16. WEAR HATS? I like hats, but I get frustrated with them. They're always THERE. So no, never - but I like the idea of hats. Hate trucker hats with a passion though.

17. RED OR PINK? That's a horrible question. Aesthetically - red. Wearability and everyday comfort of looking at - pink.

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? How long do you have? I guess the worst thing is either my inability to make decisions without going throught the eenie meenie route or my fear of getting out of the old comfort zone.

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? dad

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? everyone must do this or I will hunt you down. Okay, I don't care if you ignore my little desperate plea for you to partake in this dumb little meme, you mean bastards.

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I think we've already established how I've kicked my shoes off as soon as I walked in the door and actually...I'm not wearing any pants. I seriously just took them off (am still wearing undies though! don't worry)

22. LAST THING YOU ATE? ...chocolate. God I am so ashamed.

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? gentle whir of the heater. I love that sound.

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? What a dumb question (not the the rest have been stellar quality or anything) but um are we talking a basic 12 pack or a delux artist pack with metallic colours included? Oh I suppose purple - colour of sexual frustration, a mix of two primary colours (am not merely one dimensional - am a mix of the fundamentals), can't use me to colour in EVERYTHING but I sure come in handy when you want to colour the petals of a flower in or a nice purple woolly jumper. I am a bit special..but probably more in a special ed kind of way actually. I put a little too much thought into such a dumb question didn't I?

25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL? (teen spirit hahahahaha) err...coffee.

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? This woman about picking up the tiles from being fired at the kiln (none exploded. yay!).

27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Smile, eyes, voice.

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? yep

29. FAVORITE DRINK? I tend to mix it up quite a bit. I probably won't like it if it's bitter though - give me sweet but none of that lolly water (bacadi breezer) thanks. That shit is for girls.

30. FAVORITE SPORT? um, this question just amuses me. I have no favourite sport.

31. HAIR COLOR? sort of a honey colour I guess.

32. EYE COLOR? brown mostly.

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? noooo, I hardly have time to get in the shower in the morning without being late. Imagine putting the contacts in too? pft. Besides I only need glasses if I want to see the road or the big screen or kids doing shifty things on the other side of the room. Apart from that I don't need them at all.

34. FAVORITE FOOD? Does chocolate count as food? Quite honestly, this is probably very boring of me but I *love* me a good Sunday roast beef with all the roasted vegies all cooked in their own juices. yum.

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? twisted endings that are sort of happy.

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? "Beyond the Sea" (Kevin Spacey, Kate Bodsworth as Bobby Darin and Sandra Dee - oh how I loved all those old time movies and music from that era).

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? brown t-shirt (pajama) it says "Me Alone" on it. How apt.

38. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter! Christ, I want to murder people who walk around wishing summer would hurry up and come. Bloody hell - it isn't that cold, it's not like we're living under a sheet of ice. Get over it! Winter is lovely with it's grey days and little hopeful beams of sun every now and again - we only get it once a year. I love those sunny winter days, the rainy winter days, the cold and windy winter days - especially when you're inside with a good book under the covers and listening to the wind billow through the trees. Summer it's just the same old bullshit everyday. yawn.

39. HUGS OR KISSES? As if I'd give up one for the other!

40. FAVORITE DESSERT? chocolate mud or pav. ooo I love a good pav.

41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? someone NICE!

42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? someone MEAN!

43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? oh god, this is so embarrassing - but remember my mind is mush... The new Janet Evanovich book. Please don't judge me.

44. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't even have a mouse - but anyway, I'm aesthetically opposed to them. Someone needs to invent nicer looking ones that don't have cartoon chararcters on them.

45. WHO HAS HAD THE MOST INFLUENCE ON YOUR LIFE? family - for better or worse..


Archives