[Miscellany]

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

vingt-neuf

* My favourite pajama pants have a long rip right on the arse. It's not a good look, even for myself. I turn around and look at myself in the mirror, over my shoulder. The material is soft and thin and I like it like that. Of course because it's so soft and thin it rips when I walk. I should really make getting new ones a priority this week.

* I've become quite pathetically addicted to shows like Judge Judy, Trading Spouses, Ready Steady Cook and even...Dr Phil these holidays. If I could find a way to quit my job and still earn money while watching daytime television I would. Daytime television is like crack. You know it's bad but you can't stop indulging.

* I'm trying to figure out why I dislike my birthday so much and I think I've pretty much figured it out. I somehow don't ever think I deserve the nice things that people say and do for me on my birthday. It also happens to be a bitch that I haven't taken over the world yet or even taken over my own life? I seriously thought I'd be married to Tom Selleck and have 3 kids and a pet poodle by now. I shall have to settle for buying myself Magnum PI on DVD instead. Well, as E said "at least it isn't you know...30". I should really make this last year of my twenties something spesh!

Labels: , , ,



Archives