[Miscellany]

Sunday, November 02, 2008

BFF!!!!

In the US they have this day called Halloween, where normal girls dress like sluts and parade about drinking their body weight in alcohol. In Australia we call this very same phenomenon The Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival.

It lasts for 4 weeks.

I just thought I'd point that out because I lost count of the unmentionables I caught sight of yesterday while having breakfast in Flemington (Flemmo). I am now blind.

However, if you are a single bloke (or just an old perve or a lesbian) you should make your way down Racecourse Rd in the next week because there are bound to be more shitfaced girls who can't walk in their heels wearing skirts that go up their bums.

I'm so proud we have something else in common with the US. No wonder we are such good allies.



Labels: , , ,



Archives