[Miscellany]

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Breakthrough!

It's been three weekends now that I've been at home writing my reports. Three excruciatingly long weeks, that is. I feel like I've been through hell and back with these things. Honestly, how much blood can one get from a stone?

Well I'm more than proud to say folks that after THREE WEEKENDS of doing nothing much but starting into a computer screen and countless weeknights of eating cereal for dinner because cooking means wasting precious "report writing time" I've finally done it.

I've finished ONE report!

ONE!

They're only a week late but 21 to go!
Let the floodgates open...

Clearly I am completely and utterly fucked. I've even broken out some Frank Stallone in order to conjure up the "Frank Effect" to get me moving.

'The Frank Effect': the feeling of elation and considerable physical boost one gets when listening to 'Far From Over' by Frank Stallone





But there are only so many times one can play this:


and this:


before your brain totally implodes.

Give me some truly motivational songs. I need all the help I can get.
Seriously.

Labels: , , ,



Archives