[Miscellany]

Sunday, December 15, 2019

trapped

I don't have a human in this whole world to tell but I just wanted to tell someone.  My neighbours are having a party in the park in front of my house for Christmas and no one invited me.
I just feel sad. 
I just needed to tell one person.
I grabbed my phone and realised there was noone in there that I wouldn't feel ashamed about telling.
Ashamed because I'm unworthy of being invited to a neighbourhood party.
I thought I had okay relationships with everyone.
I like them all.
I often say that I like living here because of my neighbours.
I don't know why they didn't invite e.
I don't know who else to tell about how sad I feel.
Tomorrow I will bury it deep in work
And I will add it to my list of reasons why I don't exist.
But tonight I just feel sad about it.


Archives