[Miscellany]

Thursday, May 24, 2007

It's not what you write, it's how you write it..

I'm having one of those 'can't write' days. There are a few things I *could* write about but it's not quite working for me today... Feel my pain:

* I always balk a bit when I see white fabric chairs in a restaurant. There's a reason why girls like me do not wear white (um, not that reason, the OTHER reason..mess). I get a bit nervous - best they have no tablecloths either now that I think of it..or carpet. One should be able to spray and wipe down the whole establishment I feel. I don't mean to make a mess, but sometimes I do miss my mouth with my fork and get my nose instead. Sometimes I get my cheek. It's pot luck really...

* Performance anxiety in public toilets: Is it just me? ...

* One of the boys in grade 1 has a girlfriend who is in grade 2 and they are going to get married. It's been rumoured for a while but now I can offically say that yes, the kids have better social lives than I do. I have watching Big Brother in my immediate future. They have marriages and three kids...

* The film project is turning out to be bigger than Ben Hur. Where the hell do I get footage of the UN anyway? Furthermore why is it that whenever I get the group together the girls are ready to actually talk about things like humans while the boys bounce off the walls like monkeys? Is it possible to secure an electro shock device to children that can be activated from 5m away? Why hasn't anyone invented this? I want answers...

* Happy birthday Bro - here's what you have to look forward to about 27... umm...

* um...

God my life is boring.

Labels: , ,



Archives