[Miscellany]

Thursday, July 26, 2007

issues meme

Totally stole this off Roselle.

1. You and Jesus go out to dinner - who pays?If you think Jesus had any room for pockets and wallets in his robe thingy you've got another thing coming. Besides anyone who thinks that getting into religion isn't paying in one way shape or form is kidding themselves :P

2. You suddenly have to flee the country and adopt a new name..what would it be?
Boris Yeltzin

3. Pick one state in the U.S. to get rid of permanently?JUST ONE? okay haha I'm funny. I mean..um Nebraska - what the hell goes on there anyway? Or maybe one of the Carolinas - why do they need two of them? What a bunch of show offs.

4. You wake up as the opposite gender. What's the one thing you wanna do?masturbate - nice to know I'd be doing something different from my everyday happenings. ha!

5. Luke Skywalker or Han Solo?
Han Solo - it's Harrison. He's adorable! Also, it's quite evident that underneath the cad type exterior his heart is in the right place.

6. Toy you always wanted but never got as a child?
Ken (wasn't allowed). Dolls house (too expensive). A set of *real* paints - not the water colour kind (I begged and begged but was always told no - too messy I guess). Now I play with paint everyday - so there!

7. What was the worst thing you ever ate?Tripe. oh my god that is the WORST food EVER!

8.The last time you laughed until your stomach hurt?
The other night - during dinner with the girls.

9. What is the last movie you saw that actually scared you?
hm - Wolf Creek probably. That movie is an absolute horror!

10. Stupidest thing you've ever said out loud?
I'm always putting my foot in it and saying stupid things. Plus this blog is a good example of all that.

11. You're sentenced to death and its the morning of your execution: what do you want to eat?
Probably something really hearty and that holds lovely memories like mum's rice and meat stuffed whole artichoke soup. It's sooo good and I swear better than it sounds. Just yummy.

12. What's something that most people do that you've never done?Where do I start? Have a life I guess.

13. Before you die you want to go to...?
Travel the world with someone I love (and whom loves me).

14. What's the last thing you ate?
such a boring lunch - lettuce and cheese melted sanga, small packet of sultanas and a little tub of strawberry yoghurt.

15. A wild animal you'd like to have as a pet?Lion. Honestly I'd want to cuddle up in his mane. Also that sense of he could eat me alive but might not because he loves me is cool.

16. A drug you'll never try?I'm not into any hard drugs especially not something like heroin. Besides the fact that I've seen what it can do to someone long term - I also happen to hate needles.

17. If you were an animal, what would you be?
platypus. Quirky, many different and wonderous attributes, does their own thing, hermit-like.

18. If you had to marry someone you knew at the age of 12, who would it have been?
I wrote about it once..last year sometime. *I* - I think I refered to him as.

19. What's something a lot of people don't know about you?
I'm a total romantic. I love sweetness.

20. First celebrity crush?
Tom Selleck. Oooo lala, he was HOT! Shuddup!

21. What's a weapon to suit your personality, habits and abilities?
Sling shot. More naughty than totally destructive. Can use it anywhere. Can't always see it coming. Easy to miss the target and annoy the wrong person. oops. Always..oops.

22. Best flavor of runts?
I have no idea what runts are.

23. Favorite breakfast bread style (pancakes, waffles, toast etc...).
Eggs florentine with hollandaise on sourdough bread with side orders to suit my mood at the time. And coffee - good coffee.

24. Favorite movie?
That is not a good question for a girl like me whom is a huge movie fan. Too many to name - plus I'm eclectic in my tastes. I love Roman Holiday but also love Pulp Fiction, The Goonies, The Sound of Music, Say Anything, Life of Brian, Cinema Paradiso, The Blues Brothers, The Virgin Suicides, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Indiana Jones, Rocky films, Star Wars (original trio ONLY the new ones are SHIT), Rear Window, Ferris Buellers Day Off, Valley Girl, His Girl Friday, This is Spinal Tap, Grease, The Big Lebowski, Heathers... too many more to name.

25. Worst way to die?
painfully.

26. Grossest injury you've ever seen?
There was this child at school who had a rash and she kept scratching the rash until her legs started streaming with blood. eww.

27. The worst injury you've ever had?
Twisted ankle. I'm not really big on the injuries.

28. Favorite thing about Thanksgiving?
That while one culture feigns thanks the other mourns something rudely taken away. Just kiiiiiiidding - we don't have that here.

29. Sport you hate the most?
Greyhound racing. Sorry, it's the most bogan thing I've ever heard of in my life! I hate the culture surrounding Australian rules football as well. The players can do no wrong - when actually about 90% of them (made up stat) are absolute pigs.

30. What state in the US do you want to visit?NY, Washington State.

31. What's something you think would be sweet to know everything about?Music.

32. Favorite Actor/Actress?
Audrey Hepburn, Alan Rickman..okay I can't get started on this...

33. What's one phrase you absolutely detest?
"think positively" UGH, you are a grand idiot.

34. What makes an awesome party?
Good friends. Great music. Alcohol and not having to drive.

35. What's your favorite material possession?
I have this little gold watch that used to belong to my grandmother. It totally doesn't work and isn't valuable at all - except spiritually I suppose. Also this tiny, tiny duo of two gold hearts entwined that my dad gave me for my 11th birthday.

36. What's something that most consider an insult but you enjoy having said about you?
You're quirky. I'd hate to be normal.

37. Favorite kind of dog(s)?
Lab. They help out. They're cute. They're loyal and seem friendly in a melancholy sort of way. They don't yap (I hate yappy dogs).

38. Favorite carnival food?
Hot jam donuts! Who's with me? They are yum.

39. Morning or night person?
Night. Absolutely.

40. What's the worst part about taking the bus?
Missing the bus. I always miss the bus. Also the freaks that tend to take the bus is a big drawback to actually taking the bus myself.

41. Weirdest Ebay purchase?
An egg shaped small suitcase. I love those hat box suitcases but couldn't find that so I bought this. In case you hadn't already figured it out, it also happened to be a stupid purchase.

42. Who's your man/woman crush?
At the moment it's Alan Rickman because Harry Potter just came out.

43. Its Saturday at 3am.?
Dream land. Are you kidding? I'm almost 30, girlfriend needs her beauty sleep.

44. Who's your favorite friend to go out with?
It really depends on my mood. M if we're going to be dancing. E if it's about watching a band. G if it's casual because she's hilarious. Also Bro. I like funny people.

45. Worst job you've ever had?
Waitress. It's not that the job was really that bad it's just that the sexual harrassment that went along with it fucked my shit up for the rest of my life.

46. What's something your friends make fun of you for?
Watching crap reality TV. I *always* get made fun of for this. lol.

47. Favorite cereal?
Cornflakes. I know, I'm traditional. I also love porridge but it has to have all the right condiments in it.

48. Book you could read repeatedly?
The Bell Jar and Bridget Jones' Diary. How's that for two opposites?

49. What's the meanest thing you've ever done?
Please don't judge me harshly. It is seriously the worst thing I've ever done but when I was in high school a friend and I wrote a valentines letter to a mutual friend and signed it anonymous (guy). It was a lovely, soppy letter but her hopes were so raised and then when she found out it was us it was horrible. I felt bad immediately and though it was 16 years ago I still think about it occassionally. It was a crappy thing to do to a friend.

50. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
I'd ask if I could fire the cannons. Hopefully that would get me transferred to the mental health ward where I could play checkers all day.

Labels: ,



Archives